( for an automotive sector company)
Educational Background / Professional Knowledge and Experience / Other Skills
Educational Background / Professional Knowledge and Experience / Skills
Education: Chemical Engineer or Equivalent.
Work experience, Leadership experience:
Scope of responsibility: Occupational Health and Safety
Responsibility of the function:
Operational responsibility to determine that the levels of exposure to chemical substances in Plant, are within the limits allowed, to maintain the and long- term health performance of the associates.
- Ensures compliance with the Mexican standard NOM-010-STPS-2014.
- Identifies the chemical substances dangers and the health risks associated with the exposure of associates to these substances.
- Identify processes with exposure to chemicals, routes of exposure, and the technical controls applied.
- Collaborate with the operator and technologies to identify health risks from exposure to chemical substances in each workstation.
- Collaborate with the health team to identify the occupational exposed personnel.
Key accountabilities of the function:
Coordinates activities with internal associates as necessary, such as:
- Identify the chemical substances handled by each technology.
- Identify the activities and areas where chemicals are handled.
- Identify the handling conditions of the chemical substances and the moments of exposure.
- Identify technical controls in chemical handling activities.
- Review the safety data sheets of each substance to determine their exposure risks.
- Identify and determine homogeneous exposure groups.
- Prepare the study of chemical agents that pollute the work environment according to the NOM-010-STPS-2014 standard.
- Coordinate with the external laboratory the development of the "Recognition" according to the NOM-010-STPS-2014 standard.
- Review and validate the recognition reports of the external laboratory.
- Schedule and coordinate with the technologies and the external laboratory the execution of the chemical monitoring.
- Review and validate the results of the monitoring.
- Prepare the lists of personnel occupationally exposed by sampled substances and communicate to the Health department.
- Establish strategy of communication of results to the occupational exposed personnel.
- Validate the product lists of each area.
- Lead compliance with food certifications and hygiene regulations: Conduct federal inspections and follow up programs. Review internal needs and develop programs to fulfill requirements.
APPLY TODAY, SEND YOUR RESUME: email@example.com
Manage process projects and lead: consultant, training and development programs.
A degree in Human Resources, MBA, Psychology or another related.
Interest in finance, leadership, project management and consultative selling.
A minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in a same position, project management and/or related field.
Degree certificate and professional license
Knowledge of office software (Advanced level)
Knowledge of EHS
Suggestions of improvement
English and Spanish in advanced level.
Knowledge in personnel diagnosis and motivations techniques
What we are looking for
-An outstanding degree from a top University augmented by skills in presentation, delivery and financial analysis.
-Bilingual Spanish/English is required. Knowledge of another language will be looked upon favourably, but is not a requirement.
-Interest in finance, leadership, project management and consultative selling; experience in these areas is a plus.
-Proven presentation and facilitation skills as well as an ability to communicate effectively.
-A mature and professional demeanour.
-Thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office software packages.
-Interest and/or experience in consulting and entrepreneurship (case study competitions, consulting clubs, domestic/international travel, public speaking).
-Willingness to travel as needed (up to 60% of the year).
-All candidates must be eligible to work in Mexico permanently without sponsorship.
What you´ll do at HRA
-Facilitate senior level workshops and seminars, to develop business acumen and manage change in blue chip clients, traveling to Europe and occasionally across the globe, in order to deliver our consultancy services.
-Design and project manage programmes linked to strategy and business priorities, drawing upon your own skills, knowledge and structured information gathering from key stakeholders within each client.
-Develop project leading capability quickly to become a key member of our international consulting team, initiating, designing and delivering projects that add value to our clients and enhance HRA’ reputation.
-Manage client relationships, help clients address new needs within their organisation and identify referrals for new sales opportunities.
Every successful consultant at HRA is viewed as a valued strategic partner by the client.
Send your resume in english and spanish: firstname.lastname@example.org